Every business needs a website—no matter its size or what it’s selling. With the way today’s world works, you’re losing out on business if you don’t.
A website allows your customers to get to know your company and your product. A great website does more than that, though. A great website represents your brand—your company’s “personality.” It appeals to your target audience and draws them in. It’s visually appealing and easy to use. It showcases your products and explains why your audience needs you.
What Can Web-In-A-Day Do for You?
Building a great website doesn’t have to be an expensive, time-consuming ordeal. Websites can run you $10,000+ and take weeks or months to complete. For smaller businesses looking for a foothold on the web, that’s just not feasible.
But don’t worry! You don’t need anything super fancy to succeed. You can have a great, basic site that attracts and converts customers built in a day for as little as $999!
With Barge Marketing’s Web-In-A-Day service, we give you exactly what you need to get started, setting you up with 5 pages to showcase your business and represent your brand. Here’s some ideas for you:
- Home: This one’s standard. Your home page is the first thing visitors see, so you need to make a good impression!
- About Us: Another mainstay for any good site, your About page is a good opportunity to tell your business’ story and show the people behind it.
- Products or Services: Show your visitors what you’re offering, and tell them how it helps them and why they need it.
- Testimonials: A testimonials page is a great place to show what your current customers say about you. Pull them from Facebook, Google, Yelp, or wherever and display them proudly on your site.
- Blog: Customers love to be educated on what they’re buying before they pull the trigger. Blog posts are a great way to show your visitors your knowledge and authority and go into more detail about what they’re buying.
- Resources: Provide links to educational resources, manuals, how-tos or anything else that might add value for your visitors.
- Contact Us: Every page needs a contact page with their address, phone number, and a fillable contact form to send you an email message.
Note: With the basic Web-In-A-Day service, you must provide your own logo, color scheme and content for each page. Content includes page copy (text) and any images, graphics or videos you want to include.
Need More? We Have More!
If you’re looking for more than the basic package, we have several add-ons to enhance your site:
- Additional pages: If you have more to say, we can add pages to cover anything you need.
- Stock images, graphics & videos: Don’t worry if you’re not a professional photographer or graphic designer. We have access to tons of fully licensed stock imagery to spruce your site up.
- Professional copywriting & editing: Our writer (hi, that’s me!) will cook up some good copy for your site to really wow your audience. We’ll also edit any copy you provide to make sure it’s up to snuff.
- SEO foundation: We’ll make sure your site is primed to show up on Google and other search engines by optimizing the content on the page and tweaking some things under the hood.
- SSL certificate: Provide some peace of mind to your visitors by securing and encrypting your site with an SSL certificate.
- Logo & color scheme: Going beyond aesthetics, a good logo and color scheme goes a long way towards legitimizing your business. Our design professionals will give you a few great logo and color options to choose from.
Note: Pricing for add-ons depends on the scope of work and time involved. We’ll quote you on anything additional before we get started. These add-ons will also extend the timeline for completion—i.e., it’ll take more than a day.
Barge Marketing Is Here to Help
Don’t let a bad website hold your business back. Web-In-A-Day is the perfect way to stand out from the crowd and wow your visitors without breaking the bank! Check out more about Barge Marketing here, chat with one of our reps, or call us at 614-907-7757 to see what we can do for you.